Cakey Bot's chat bot makes use of OpenAI's ChatGPT-3.5-turbo, meaning that every single message and response costs us money. As such, the AI chat bot requests will be locked behind premium. (Excluding trial limits for non-premium servers)
Cakey Bot has a built-in AI chatbot that can generate semi-realistic conversations and responses to various questions and prompts. To interact with the AI you must directly ping/mention Cakey Bot then include your question/message after that mention. Cakey bot will then generate a response and reply to you.
All servers start with 20 FREE requests every month! After that you will have to purchase premium to play with it further or you can give it a try by talking to it in the #ai-chat-bot channel on our Support Discord for FREE.
To setup Cakey Bot's chat AI simply follow these steps:
- Login to the web dashboard on the main website here.
- Click on the server you want to enable the chat bot on.
- Go to the "Bot Settings/Core" page.
- Toggle the "Enable AI Chat Bot" setting to on.
- You can now mention and interact with Cakey Bot in your server. You can also optionally lock Cakey Bot to a specific channel as well.
Be warned that these are all AI generated responses, as such they can possibly reply with inappropriate or unexpected messages. OpenAI has many measures in place to prevent this and Cakey Bot has a custom-built censoring filter for responses. However, some replies may slip past these safe-guards. By enabling the AI chat bot, you accept that you understand this.
Cakey Bot's Chat Bot AI can also respond to you in different languages/accents! By default all responses will be in regular English, however you can head over to our web dashboard and change the "Chat Bot Accent" on our "Bot Settings" page. We currently support these accents:
- Default English
- Australian accent
- British Accent
- Pirate Speak
- L33T Speak
- UWU Speak
- Southern US accent
- Slang language - using colloquial expressions and idioms, suitable for informal conversations among peers.
- Abbreviated language - using shortened forms of words, such as "u" for "you" or "lol" for "laugh out loud."
- Emoticon language - using emoticons or emojis to convey emotions or reactions.
- Witty language - using puns, wordplay, or humorous expressions to entertain and engage users.
- Binary Code
- Valley Girl
- Baby Talk
Since every request made to OpenAI costs Cakey Bot money we will include limits on the number of requests you can make to the bot each month. Every message sent to the bot is equal to a single request. You can also buy higher limits than this if you need to. You can view a detailed list of limits below:
- Non-Premium: 20 Request/month
- Premium: 500 Request/month
- White Label: 500 Request/month
- White Label servers also have the option to use their own custom API key instead
You can also purchase additional requests in increments of 500 for both (See section "Increasing Your Limit" below)
In order to increase your limit you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the premium page.
- Click any of the "Login to Purchase" buttons. (Skip this if you are already logged in)
- Once you have logged in, find the "Additional AI Chat Bot Requests" section and click "Subscribe"
- This will bring up the Chargebee purchase modal. You can now optionally select a quantity or leave it defaulted to 1.
- Each increase in quantity is an additional 500 requests. So a quantity of 5 would give you access to 2,500 requests/month plus the original free 500 requests/month for a total of 3,000 requests/month.
- Sign into your Chargebee account or create a new one. Once signed in follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
- **Note: The additional requests you purchase will be assigned later in Cakey Bot's web dashboard
- Note: You will be charged for the number of requests you select here every month even if you don't use the total amount selected.
- Once you have purchased additional requests using the method above you can go to the web dashboard to apply them.
- Once signed in to the dashboard go to the "Premium" page.
- Click the button named "Add Server" button under the "Applied Subscriptions" table.
- Select the server you would like to apply the additional requests to and hit the green "Add Server" button.